Heartmath UK

The Heartmath Solution                    


Post Update: I wrote this ages ago. Now, as well as Heartmath UK I'm also with Heartmath.com in America, so you can buy things from there too if it's easier. I only have one link for Heartmath UK, but I can send you to specific places on the site with Heartmath.com. So click this highlighted link to see a video about their main products emWave and Inner Balance and you can check out their Practitioner's and Coaches Training Programs here. Here are Heartmath's books and for their Products for Children and Teenagers click here. You can listen to their Webinars instantly at the Bottom of the Page too! I've done some and they're really cool! I hope you'll check it out!


How To Be Hippy, Natural Health, Personal DevelopmentHeartmath UK, Natural Health, Personal DevelopmentYou might have already heard of Heartmath or The Heartmath Institute. Heartmath is a leader into research involving the heart-mind connection and it's relationship with stress. The Heartmath solution involves mental/emotional thinking tools which they offer free, but they have also developed electronic tools called Inner Balance and emWave which help you monitor and regulate your own brain waves and heart rate, whilst simultaneously practicing mental exercises that cause positive emotions. Heartmath also offer loads of cool books about their methods, tools for stress in children and also training courses you can use to earn a living as a Certified Heartmath Coach!                                                         


Heartmath UK, Natural Health, Personal Development Heartmath Is Lovely!

I've been interested in them for a while, I love their thinking tools, I've watched a few videos, webinars, had loads of free stuff! I'm trained in some holistic therapies and I've often thought how much quicker and easier something like Inner Balance and emWave would be! I think it's a brilliant idea, and Heartmath is lovely. Imagine how much good their methods would do in workplaces and schools.   

Heartmath UK, Natural Health, Personal Development
                              

There's the links if you want more of a look. If you live outside the UK and it's expensive, consider the shipping. 

How To Be Hippy, Natural Health, Personal DevelopmentIf you ask me, and I'm sure you think so too, we, all of us, need less mind and more heart, which also means not being a baby! By the way, nearly forgot to tell you, I Heart You ...and you can buy stuff too if you like. I'll get a commission if you do. Thank you x   
                                           
                                                                                                     

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Earth Day!: Diary of an Eco-spiritual-preneur: Part Whatever.

Arts and Handmade Crafts

How To Be Hippy? Or Happy? All of us? - Conscious Consumerism.