Eartheasy Eco-Friendly Gifts For Kids

Eco-friendly Gifts For Kids
SOLAR LAMP IN ACTION - $29.95
Eco-friendly Gifts For Kids
CHILDREN'S SOLAR LAMPS - $29.95












See a Film About The Little Solar Lamp At The Bottom!

This is Eartheasy's lovely gifts for kids. I haven't got kids of my own, but I know it's hard not to give in to what they 'know' they want. It's not being too bossy, it's protective. There's some weird, stressful toys and games, that also cost a lot. People wanting to make money know kids are easily influenced. You can always do what seems right to you and kids feel better when they know where they stand. I know you already hippies know that!
Eco-friendly Gifts For Kids
TREE SWING - $59.95
 
Eco-friendly Gifts For Kids
KID'S GARDEN PLANTER - $109.95 FREE SHIPPING

I think kids really do have more fun with toys that are good for them. I've seen it myself for sure, loads of times. Look at these, I think they're lovely, it's really put me in a cute mood looking at them. Click and see what else you like. I only get commission when you buy things, so no worries if you just have a look,
 Thank you, Bye Now!
                                                                     
Eco-friendly Gifts For Kids
THEY'VE GOT LOADS OF COOL ECO-SCIENCE KITS!
Eco-friendly Gifts For Kids
 CUDDLES MADE WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS - $11.95
                                                                                                                                                                                    
Eco-friendly Gifts For Kids
SECRET GARDEN MAKER - $16.95


                                            

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Earth Day!: Diary of an Eco-spiritual-preneur: Part Whatever.

20 Best Gifts For A Hippy

Love Up Your Feet With TOMS Shoes Sale!