Conscious Fashion

Conscious Consumerism = Conscious Fashion     

And about my other brand Conscious Magic further down the page.

Update

Its been a while. This is just a quick update. I'm doing a proper post soon. I'm using Tim Fargo's Social Jukebox @alphabetsuccess with Twitter. I think it's amazing! If you're on Twitter I hope you'll see if it fits with you. I did it with Conscious Magic on Twitter  (the links take you there) and then with How To Be Hippy on Twitter as well.               

I'm on different social media and forums with them both. If you see me I'll follow you back. I think Facebook's a hard place to get likes and put your focus on, now, when you're just starting (I'm sure you'll agree if you're in the boat) However, I know it's still got the credibility factor. So If you want to swap page likes there, I would put virtual kisses all over it - Conscious Magic on Facebook and How To Be Hippy on Facebook

Fashion Conscience

Fashion Conscience is a really cool website for conscious fashion, clothes or apparel (not sure which word to use). I don't know if these are actually top range 'fashion', like arty living-dead runway models etc. It's cool to be a hippy now anyway, they call it 'boho-chic', or 'hipster' don't they. Fashion Conscience have a massive sale on now. It's listed on the first page so you can have a look and see what you like.                                           

hippy, fashion, ethical trade, ethical fashion
PEOPLE TREE  ORGANIC COTTON-£64.00 
ethical trade, shoes, conscious fashion, conscious consumers
VEJA LOW ESPLAR FAIRTRADE TRAINERS - £47.60
Hippy, ethical trade
NOMADS FAIRTRADE INDIAN BLOUSE -£31.50
ethical trade,
STEWART AND BROWN ORGANIC VEST TOP-£23.50
hippy, sandals, ethical trade, sustainable living
FC SELECT VEGAN DOUBLE SLIDE BLACK - £14.50
FAIRTRADE, HIPPY, SKIRT, CONSCIOUS CONSUMERISM
MATA TRADERS FAIRTRADE SKIRT - £31.00

FAIR-TRUE PINK PENCIL SKIRT - £48.75






SUSTAINABLE, HIPPY, ETHICAL TRADE
LERBE ROUGE SUSTAINABLE TILIA £66.50
HIPPY, VEGAN, BAG, SUSTAINABLE, ECO,
URBAN BAGS SUSTAINABLE VEGAN CANVAS- £58.00

FC SELECT VEGAN SANDALS - DOUBLE STRAP - £35.00
 
                    
Fashion Conscience is one of the best, if not the very best for conscious fashion because it has so many of the coolest eco-fashion brands there. Look at the 'brands' tab at the top of their page there's tons. Everything's Eco-conscious, Ethical Trade, Organic, Vegan It's so cool!

MATA TRADERS - AZTEC PRINT £45.50




VEGAN FLORAL HEELS - £44.85
ORGANIC, HIPPY, ETHICAL TRADE, ECO
MAITRI ORGANIC DRAGON BAG -£36.00

This is just a few ideas, a few summer women's wear things I like, but there's so much there, you'd have to look - shoes, bags, accessories. It's all women's wear really. You'll be mind blown. There's not much in the way of kids or men's stuff, but there's accessories and presents for them, so you can say, look at my lovely clothes, and I got You this hat!            


 

 

 

   

 

  Conscious Magic - My Other Brand

 
https://twitter.com/consciousmagic


I've just set up Twitter and Facebook accounts for my other brand which is called Conscious Magic. I'll be back with 'How' soon, because I'll have more freedom to do this, but I need to sharpen up with some practicalities and expand, so should be better in a lot of ways. 
I'll be promoting high quality, world artisan spiritual art, jewellery and textiles. Not as eco-conscious, and there will be a different form to it than this, with more fluidity and choice. If you would like another follower too, I'd really appreciate it if you'd follow me where you can, and I will follow you back:- 

twitter.com/consciousmagic - The Owl Picture Above has a link too that takes to Twitter.
Conscious Magic on Facebook - This heart has a link as well that takes you to facebook.


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Conscious-Magic/733869880025467

I've already got a lot of followers for Conscious Magic on Tumblr, and also some on Pinterest. If you want to meet up and swap follows there too that would also be cool:-

http://conscious-magic.tumblr.com/ ; 
https://www.pinterest.com/consciousmagic/ 

Thanks so much for your support, I'll get you back x


Popular posts from this blog

Happy Earth Day!: Diary of an Eco-spiritual-preneur: Part Whatever.

20 Best Gifts For A Hippy

Love Up Your Feet With TOMS Shoes Sale!