Hypnotherapy Downloads & Opportunities For Professional Counsellors & Therapists

Hello. How's it going! You look really nice today! I'm having very bad technical probs! I was even locked out of Twitter! I'm in again, there's a lot more problems which I think must have caused that, and which I'm hoping they're going to help me sort out. I would like to go on! I'm only saying it because I know people must have noticed. It's nearly the end of Mercury Retrograde though, and everything is cosmic too, so hopefully it'll be ok, and in that time, also, I've put loads of new material together! New ideas, and I'm ready to go with those! (Update - Thanks a million gazillion to (Twitter Support (and God) they sorted it all out and it's completely perfect)

This is about Uncommon Knowledge and their sites:- HypnosisDownloads.Com; Uncommon Practitioners and Uncommon Practitioners TV! See that here At the bottom of  all this is a table of their Top 100 Hypnosis Audios, for anyone, and also some cool ideas from them for people who are Counselling or Hypnotherapy Practitioners and any other kinds of Professional Therapists.

I signed up to be an affiliate with Hypnosis Downloads, because, like most of the things I promote, I've used it or something the same myself. 
It was time for me to make a big change a couple of years ago. I was doing the free hypnosis and meditations on You Tube, but then I came by a Hemi-sync audio, made by The Monroe Institute, and I was using that every day. Hemi-sync is a profound and exceptional experience too! If you want to, have a look at the video on the Hemi-sync Website Here. I also mentioned Hemi-Sync in another post I wrote. You can see that here. 

The Hemi-Sync was so cool it spurred me on to get something else that was really good. I think buying one makes you more committed to doing it and they're not too expensive. I think they're really well priced for that!

When I looked at the all the different ones I seemed to have all of them wrong with me! But I knew in myself what I needed to do, and all I really needed was one for courage and moving forward into growth without fear, so I got one about that! I won't tell you which one specifically because it's mine! But I remember it really well. There were no affirmations, or the usual sort of imagery. It wasn't like anything else I've done at all, just a really beautiful fairytale. Like an old fashioned, very symbolic story!
                                                         


There's no coincidences. The story seemed really subtle, but it had a very deep impact on me, and it literally really FLICKED a SWITCH! And then I did make some amazing changes in my life! And I've also just passed my first year self employed! I haven't had much support, but apparently that's 'normal' as well. When you suddenly make big decisions for yourself people are shocked, and when you're not doing what they want, they think you're selfish. But things are going in a really cool direction for me now! 

So yes, it's best to solve probs before they get too bad, but usually even the most successful people have to get to some kind of crisis point. Otherwise you just carry on the same, and there's nothing wrong with that. That's how it goes, because some things can't be changed by trying. You have to go to the root, because it's in the unconscious, and then when you're ready, it can happen very easily. 



So, if you are sick to death of some stupid crappy thing you keep doing and putting up with, and you know you're ready, see their Top 100 Audios below. Click on whatever ones you want to look at!

Maybe you can see right away what you need. If you can't 
decide (they've probably got one for that) Click Here to see why what they do is special, hear them - Mark Tyrrell and Roger Elliott - speak, and where they also describe the Human Needs I mentioned in my previous post Here which are really what drive our thoughts/behaviours.

OR ! You if you want to, you could sign up for one of Hypnosis Downloads Free Training Courses! Click Here and see what they've got! If you can't see the table properly you could go Here and see them on the site. If you don't know which if any of these to do, HERE'S A FREE HYPNOSIS now! It's from their Facebook page. You don't need to do anything! You can just have it and see if you like it!

Professional Development Opportunities For Practising Therapists 

Wait! There's more! Before I go, also, I want to mention what they offer for professional Counsellors and Therapists. The video above is 15 minutes long, but it gives you an overall idea of their philosophy and it's really inspiring! It's a cool story about how negative thinking, and other people's view of it, can get out of hand. 

Hypnosis Downloads is part of Mark Tyrell and Roger Elliot's company 'Uncommon Knowledge' They also run 'Uncommon Practitioners' which offers Continued Professional Development for Hypnotherapists, Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Healers, anybody in related Talking Therapies fields. 

I'm sure if that's you though, you probably already know how good they are! Now they're offering Uncommon Practitioner's TV Membership Click Here and Mark will tell you what that is! and if you want to start getting their Free Therapy Techniques by email, you can subscribe to the newsletter and get His eBook Free too! Click Here! 

I hope you can find something you want! Thank you!

Personal Development
Manifest Your Reality
-----
Self Re-Invention
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
Personal Finance
Be Debt Free
Personal Fitness
Motivate Yourself to Exercise
Get Down the Gym!
Personal Productivity
Do It Now
Improve Your Focus
No More Procrastination!
Learn Self Discipline
Stop Sabotaging Yourself
Stop Being Lazy
Personal Skills
Grateful For What You Have
Keep a Cool Head
Masculine Man
Optimistic Attitude
Care Less - Other Peoples' Thoughts
Quit Smoking
Smoking - Stay Quit
Relationship Help
Being Abandoned
Overcome Fear of Falling in Love
Overcome Fear of Rejection
Feel More Attractive
Get Over That Relationship
Get Over Someone
Chasing Attached Men
Obsessive Love
Relaxation Techniques
Quick Snooze
7-11 Breathing
Breathe Deep
Sleep Deeply
Instant Self Hypnosis
Lunchtime Relaxation
Quiet Your Thoughts
De-Stress After Work
Self Confidence
Greater Self Belief
Increase Your Body Confidence
Even More Confidence
Be a Good Host
Flirt and Relax
Boost Your Confidence
-----
Self Esteem
Increase Self Esteem
Feel Put Down?
Secure in Yourself
Better Self Image
Sexual Problems
Overcome Impotence
Increase Female Libido
Increase Male Libido
More Pleasure - Women
Better Sex - Men
Fear of Sex
Boost Sexual Confidence
Sleep Problems
Bounce out of Bed
Cure Insomnia
Sleep with Hypnosis
Falling Asleep
Back to Sleep
Nighttime Anxiety
Repetitive Nightmare
Dream and Sleep
Sleepwalking
Social Anxiety
Fear of Being Judged
Forget Yourself Socially
cool down blushing
Sports Performance
Tough Mind
Stress Management
Always Busy
Instant Stress Relief
Surviving Long Flights
Time Stress
Reduce Stress
Rehearse Your Day
Thinking Skills
Self Limiting Beliefs
Healthier Thoughts
Overcome Negative Globalizing
Stop Negative Thinking
Stop Thinking Too Much
Stop Worrying
Weight Loss
Slow Down Your Food
Stop Boredom Snacks
Appetite Control
Eat Slower
Enjoy Healthy Cooking
Healthy Eating
Weight Off
Diet with Low Carb
Achieve Your Best Body
Stop Bingeing
Relax Without Food
Balanced Emotions
How to Stop Night Eating
Eat Well
Sweet Tooth
Super Slimmer
Thin Thinking
TV Junk Food
Lose Weight with Hypnosis
Lose More Weight

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Earth Day!: Diary of an Eco-spiritual-preneur: Part Whatever.

Arts and Handmade Crafts

How To Be Hippy? Or Happy? All of us? - Conscious Consumerism.